When it comes to hair extensions, you really do get what you pay for. SHE is our hair extensions that we use in the salon. They are made with 100% human Remy hair, which is the highest quality hair you can get. This means that the extensions will last longer and look better than any other type of extension on the market.
OUR HAIR EXTENSION SERVICES
If you're looking for the best quality hair extensions available, SHE weft extensions at Ardor is the way to go. You won't be disappointed!
All our extensions client will need to come in for a in depth consultation this is charged at $50 if you choose to go ahead with extensions this will be taken of your total price of your service.
This will involve:
• A thorough analysis of your current hair situation, what your goals are for the extensions as well as a colour match.
• We will also go over home care, after care and maintenance for your new hair.
• An extension quote will be given at this time as well. A 50% deposit is required to book your appointment which will go towards the total cost of your service.
• An in depth form will need to be filled out on the day
• Please allow 20-30mins for this appointment
• AFTERPAY available
On the day of your appointment, please arrive with clean, dry hair that is free of any oils, styling products, or build-up. Your stylist will need to see your natural hair texture and condition to match the extensions correctly.
ABOUT THE HAIR EXTENSIONS WE USE
European hair is the finest quality hair available, and SHE extensions are made with European hair. This makes them extremely natural looking and feeling, as well as durable.
The extensions can be styled just like your own hair, so you can curl, straighten, or style them however you like.
We only use extensions that have been ethically sourced.
There unfortunately is a dark side to the hair extension industry. Most the times hair comes from unethical sources, such as poor countries where women are forced to sell their hair. This is not the case with SHE extensions – they only use hair that has been donated or sourced ethically.
WHY DO WE CHOOSE WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS?
The weft method is a sew in technique where the hair is sewn
onto a strip of fabric. This method is one of the most popular methods used as it is very versatile, long lasting and gives a natural look.
The weft can be cut to any desired length and then sewn into the hair using a needle and thread.
This method is relatively low maintenance and can last up to
6-8 weeks with proper care.
If you are looking for a more permanent solution, the weft
method may be right for you. The weft method is also a good option if you have thinning hair or want to add volume and fullness to your natural hair. When taken care of correctly your weft should last up to a year. Being a human product after 4-6 months it will need to be trimmed as the ends will start to split, meaning it shortens over time.
Also being a human product, each batch is different, as we see when colouring, all hair responds differently to the colouring process.
At Ardor we believe it is very important to have a follow up appointment when you would be due for your first hair wash (we recommend no longer than 1 week after instalment) this way we can double check the track and beads and check in with how you are going. This service is included in your instalment cost and needs to be done no later than 1 week after instalment.
- Always use a thermal spray before blow drying or using hot tools, as excessive heat will damage the extensions & shorten the lifetime of the extensions.
- Use an oil on your mids and ends at least 1-2 times per day, extensions do not produce oil like natural hair.
- Do not brush at the scalp! start at the ends and work your way up. Brush daily to prevent matting
- Always use a sulphate free professional shampoo and conditioner only, wash once or twice a week
- Using products that are not recommended will void your warranty
- Use mineral free sunscreen as normal sunscreen will cause your extensions to turn orange. Stay away from chlorine, wet the hair & put in a leave-in & avoid getting it wet with chlorine water!
- Do not sleep with wet hair. Also put your hair in a low loose pony or braid but avoid tight buns or pony’s for sleeping.
- Book your maintenance pull ups every 6-8 weeks!
Take your hair to the next level.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to ask your stylist at any time during the consultation or appointment.
We look forward to helping you achieve your hair goals!