We get it. Finding a hairdresser that understands your textured hair is no mean feat!
From cutting techniques, styling, to the support you need to embrace those stunning curls, waves, and texture, we’re here to change your experience in the chair.
At Ardor Organics, we’re a judgement-free space that embraces not only the lowest lox products on the market but your individual style too. We embrace all aspects of looking after curls and know it’s not a one size fits all. We help you to love your style and give you the tools to make sure your curls work for you, not against you.
We’ve scouted the best low tox curl products and thoroughly examined each ingredient before bringing it into our space. We have options for everyone.
We help you to love your style and give you the tools to make sure your curls work for you, not against you.
At Ardor Organics, we’re a judgement-free space that embraces not only the lowest lox products on the market but your individual style too. We embrace all aspects of looking after curls and know it’s not a one size fits all.
The Ardor mission is to help you embrace your natural texture and discover curls you never knew you had.Our team is trained in many styles of curl cutting. Gemma, our director trains all the team in our Ardor approach and has her own Academy teaching other hairdressers her holistic curl approach. The Ardor team understands the principles of cutting your unique hair type and how to achieve the best outcome for you long-term. Beginning by analysing your face shape, curly hair type and porosity, we craft your personalised Ardor experience. We share our expertise on what styles should be avoided, how to best style your hair and recommend either a wet or dry curl cut. Our client experience always begins with a wet stretch test to analyse, in depth, the nutrients your hair needs most so that we can recommend the right products to achieve results. From here, we can kick start any colouring needs with our low tox and toxin-free colours as well as our divine Hair Spa Treatments to nurture not just your hair but your mind and spirit too.
We can’t wait for you to begin your curl journey with us. It's time to unearth your curls!
CURL SERVICES PRICING
All curl services use curly approved hair care ranges. All curly haircuts are only performed by our curl by curl cut trained stylists.
- Curl by curl cut and bootcamp session from $240
- New clients curl by curl cut, hydration and diffuse from $199
- Dry Cut, Curl by Curl from $99
- Dry Cut Restyle from $165
- Full hydration service from $100
- Day one clever curl mini education session from $165
Organic Curly Hair Treatments in Perth: Nourish Your Curls Naturally at Ardor
The Ardor Signature Curl Bootcamp (135 mins)BOOK NOW
Are you searching for a top-tier salon specializing in curly hair? Look no further than Ardor Signature's Curly Hair Bootcamp in Perth. Our vegan, low-tox curl bootcamp is tailored for those eager to master the art of styling and caring for their curls. Whether it's your first salon visit, you're ready to embrace your curls, or you're on a curly hair journey seeking something more, our bootcamp is designed just for you.
Ardor takes pride in offering a distinctive bootcamp experience that sets us apart in Perth. Our commitment to exceptional service and genuine care for our customers makes us the preferred choice for many.
Embark on your bootcamp journey with a comprehensive consultation where we analyse your hair's condition and your styling goals. We kick off with a dry curl haircut, followed by an invigorating detox to eliminate build-up. A tailored essential oil hair bath enhances the experience. Our full hydration service comes next, accompanied by an explanation of the process's benefits. In the chair, we select products specifically suited to your curl type, demonstrating how to apply, layer, and style with them. We believe in hands-on learning, empowering you to try new techniques in the chair for effective retention.
Our expert team guides you through techniques for low-heat diffuse drying. After completing the service, we provide a cheat sheet to reinforce the newly acquired knowledge, ensuring you leave with a valuable reference.
At Ardor, we're dedicated to supporting you on your curly hair journey. Explore our fully stocked store featuring carefully sourced products from around the world, catering to various curl types. Every curl is unique and beautiful, and we encourage you to express it with the perfect products.
Join Ardor Signature Un Earth Your Curls Bootcamp for a one-of-a-kind experience in Perth, becoming part of our supportive tribe. We love witnessing the transformative journey of each guest's curls.
Share your success with us, and get ready for the ultimate curly experience!
The Curly Hair FacialBOOK NOW
Is your textured hair feeling dry and frizzy? Do you feel like your curls need a new lease on life? Do you need a boost of hydration? It’s time for a facial…. for your hair!
Perfect as a total hair pick-me-up, our Curly Hair Facial delivers maximum hydration to reveal your healthiest, tamest curls yet.
During your indulgent treatment, we deeply moisturise your hair, which will improve lustre and manageability of the hair. Designed to define your curls and minimise frizz, we bring much needed moisture into your natural curls or waves and lock it in for long-term styling ease.
This service will result in more defined curls and to help reduce frizz. The purpose of this service is to bring more moisture to your natural curls/waves and keep that moisture locked in.
We highly recommend this service for our curly ladies heading to a special event that would like their natural curls to shine. Lay back, relax and experience Ardor pampering whilst we take care of the rest.
For long-term hydration benefits, we recommend booking a 6-treatment package and coming in for this treatment monthly
Ardor Curl Masterclass (45 mins)BOOK NOW
It’s time to fall in love with styling your curly hair!In this one-on-one session, our experts are here to help you with all of your curly hair needs. From what’s the best products to use, the ingredients to have on your shelf to troubleshooting hair maintenance and styling, we’re here for you every step of the way.
If you’re brand new to the curly hair life, we recommend pairing your Ardor Curl Masterclass with one of our hydration and style sessions, or better yet, the full Bootcamp, where you’ll enjoy hands-on experience in styling and managing your locks.
The Ardor Signature Curl KIDS BootcampJoin our wait list
Let's face it - kids don't always have the best hair days, but we're here to help! Ardor is introducing its hands on Signature Curl KIDS Bootcamp for parents and children alike. With 2 brand new bootcamp sessions and 1 new workshop planned for 2023, your whole family can learn how to embrace their natural texture with confidence. So, get ready to say goodbye those knotty messes; these bootcamps are perfect way to start loving your locks
LOW TOX CURLS
We’re driven to create happy and healthy hair in the most holistic way possible. Every product on the Ardor Organics shelves have been meticulously researched to find the safest and lowest toxic curly ranges on the market.All curly hair services include a shampoo/co-wash cleanser and condition with our curly hair loving hair care ranges and finished off with a hooded dryer or diffuser. Please advise if you are a curly client and require our curly hair specialists.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Please cleanse your hair the day of your appointment, and make sure your hair is 100% dry.
- Please wear your curls how you would normally wear them - a little bit of product is fine. Please do not use heavy products or any shea butter or coconut oil in your hair.
- Be sure to make sure you remove any stubborn tangles. Ideally, we would like you to remove your tangles through your fingers and try to avoid using a brush or comb in the hair. A brush will only create more frizz.
- Please be sure to use no clips, pins, scrunchies, hats or any other hair accessories. When we use these in the hair, they can straighten out the hair and create marks. This makes it very difficult for us to see how your hair usually sits.
- Please bring inspiration photos and pictures. It helps us know your hair goals for the session!
- Ensure you’ve allocated enough time to arrive at our salon. If you are late, we may not be able to perform your whole service, as this may impact our other clients, and curls are not something to be rushed. We do try to accommodate, but if you are a no-show or last-minute cancellation, you will be charged 50% of your cancelled appointment.
- Come with an open mind and be ready to feel empowered about your curl journey. Remember, this is a journey. Sometimes it takes a few appointments to reach your hair goals.
- Let us know if you have coily/kinky hair as we may need extra time.
- Our prices online and in our booking system is a guide. Extra charges may incur if we need extra time with you and your hair. All quotes will be given before we begin the service.